Sunday, November 3, 2013

Consistency

I'm posting a short(er) blog post today and to be honest it's just to brag a little. One of the best ways to keep yourself motivated is to keep track of your workouts on a calendar. Personally I love the Garmin Calendar as it works well with my Garmin Forerunner 205 running watch. Runners (including me) hate to see missing days on the calender- which is a great way to get motivated/force yourself out for a run.

So, on to the bragging. In the month of October I hit every run and every distance I had planned. The strength training was a huge success as well! I set a goal of completing strength training three days a week and I only missed one work out.  Its this type of consistency that will help keep me fit and will make me a better runner.

For October I ran 18 times for a total of 76.07 miles and burned over 8,600 calories! Not only am I super proud of the month, but it has me super excited about what I can do for November!

Here is the 411 from Friday's run!



No comments:

Post a Comment